Courses like B.Ed which is generally called as bachelor of education and many other courses like M.Ed (Masters of Education) are important for that aspirant who wants to pursue their career in teaching. Today, for every candidate it is must to pursue B.Ed course which he/ she excel in teaching field. T.E.T, Teacher Eligibility Test is an entrance examination which is important for teachers to qualify to get start with their Teaching profession.
Here are some Education courses & entrance examination, in which you should apply:
- Central Teacher eligibility test (CTET)
- TET (Teacher Eligibility Test) all states.
- Bachelor in education
- Master’s in Education
- Post graduate Diploma in Pre – primary Education
- Post Graduate Diploma in Education technology
- Diploma In Education (D.Ed)
- Rajasthan Eligibility Exam for teachers (REET)
Above are some courses and entrance examination which can help you if you’re seeking for latest entrance examination for teaching courses/ admission. Every aspirant need to clear T.E.T before applying for the courses.
Following are some Colleges/ universities which is proving admission in B.Ed and M.Ed.
- Lady Shri Ram College for Women, new Delhi
- IGNOU, Indira Gandhi national Open university
- Kasturi Ram College of higher Education, New Delhi
- Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, New Delhi
- Jamia Millia Islamia University, New Delhi
- Banaras Hindu university, Varanasi
If any candidates want more information on teaching Courses, teaching Entrance examination and Teaching admission then they can send their query. We will put our best efforts to clear your doubts and get you a clear frame for the Course.